Adam B. Jeffers, MD
Practice Area: Interventional Radiology
- Medical School, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2007
- Undergraduate, Williams College, Williamstown, MA, 2001
Residency and Fellowships
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2012-2013
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, Diagnostic Radiology, 2008-2012
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical License
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Interventional Radiologists
- Editorial Board, SIR newsletter, "IR Quarterly"
I enjoy cycling, tennis, cooking and working on my small but growing vegetable garden.
Why I Became a Radiologist
As an interventional radiologist, I enjoy the daily interactions I have with both patients and other clinicians. Through these, I have the opportunity to help with not only diagnosis but also treatment of a wide variety of conditions, which makes my work both gratifying and interesting.