Todd M. Kihne, MD
Practice Area: Body Radiology & Oncology Radiology
- Medical School, University of North Dakota Medical School, Grand Forks, ND, 1998
- Undergraduate, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1994
Residency and Fellowships
Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Atlanta, GA, Body Imaging, 2003-2004
Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Atlanta, GA, Diagnostic Radiology, 1999-2003
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical License
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- American Roentgen Ray Society
I moved around quite a bit growing up. Both of my parents are from North Dakota so I guess that is as close to “where I grew up” as possible. I also attended high school and medical school there.
I like to read in my downtime and am a big football fan. GO VIKES!
Why I Became a Radiologist
I think it is a very intellectually challenging specialty that combines both image interpretation and hands-on procedures. I very much enjoy the family-like atmosphere that Midwest Radiology has created over the years. I think the staff is second to none and would not want to work anywhere else.