Suzanne C. Moffit, DO
Practice Area: Body Radiology & Breast Radiology
- Medical School, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 1989
- Undergraduate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1984
Residency and Fellowships
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA, Body Imaging and Intervention, 1994-1995
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, Diagnostic Radiology, 1990-1994
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, MI, 1989-1990
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Osteopathic Radiology
- Minnesota Medical License
- Michigan Medical License
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Minnesota Medical Society
- Hennepin County Medical Society
I grew up in Michigan.
I love to read, learn, travel, golf, hike, bike, ski, and spend time with my husband. I recently became a certified yoga teacher.
Why I Became a Radiologist
As a medical student, I attended a radiology conference every morning and noon when possible, uncovering the skill of ‘seeing’ abnormalities on the images and determining the significance in clinical situations. I love the progressive nature our group has in embracing new technologies and bringing them to the community.