- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
Mary Wangen, PA-C
Practice Area: Clinical Support Staff
- Masters, A.T. Still University, Mesa, AZ, Physician Assistant Studies, 2009
- BS, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, La Crosse, WI, 2005
Certifications and Licenses
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
My favorite hobby is newborn photography. I also love being outdoors with my family.
Why I Became a Physician Assistant
I enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with many different physicians, which allows me to learn from their previous clinical experiences and incorporate their expertise into my own practice.