John W. Colford, MD
Practice Area: Body Radiology & Oncology Radiology
- Medical School, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 2002
- Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI, 1993
Residency and Fellowships
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, Cross Sectional Imaging, 2007-2008
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, Diagnostic Radiology, 2002-2007
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical License
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Minnesota Radiological Society
I enjoy spending time with my kids.
Why I Became a Radiologist
I've always been interested in diagnostics. It's rewarding guiding clinicians through difficult diagnostic challenges and helping patients improve their health with image-guided procedures.