Erin Maguire, PA-C
Practice Area: Clinical Support Staff
- MS, Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, IL, Physician Assistant Studies
- BS, Elon University, Elon, NC, Exercise/Sport Science
Certifications and Licenses
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
I grew up in Eden Prairie, moved to a few different states and ended up back home in Minnesota. I currently live in Victoria.
Basketball, reading, crossword puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, murder mysteries, sunsets, and spending time with my family.
Why I Became a Physician Assistant
I like to make people feel better when they are sick or hurting. I also take pride in making sure that my patients can understand and participate in their own healthcare. I like to make sure that they can comprehend their diagnosis and why we plan to treat it the way we do.